If you have any questions, ask here or through the OGF inbox.
Before Wiki ban
Whenever you make a comment on a 'talk' page, please sign it with --~~~~ to leave a signature and timestamp. Thanks!
For the image "Riotagust.jpg" — if you click the link from your source page back to the original page, the photo credit is "Don Hogan Charles/The New York Times" which unfortunately is not a free-use image, so we will need to delete it.
See OGF:Uploading images for more information about what kind of images may or may not be uploaded here. Thanks,
Disculpe usuario Zhenkang
Le habla Dereck Barroso, para decirle que he construido una embajada en el area donde estan todas las embajadas en Abunadi, en el Paseo de Archanta de Marcello-Brown, atte. Dereck Barroso. Dereck Barroso tells him that I have built an embassy in the area where all the embassies are located in Abunadi, on Marcello-Brown's Archanta Walk, atte. Dereck Barroso.
After wiki ban
AllianceCan my nation of
- Errr.. Singkangia and Xenica are extremely far apart from each other, so it is quite unlikely. Sorry about that, but thanks for asking. If you like see Foreign Relations of Singkangia for details.--Happy mapping and God bless, Zhenkang (talk) 06:18, 30 November 2017 (CET)
- As said, read the talk page at Foreign Relations of Singkangia for details. May I ask about the country you owned?--Happy mapping and God bless, Zhenkang (talk) 03:27, 3 December 2017 (CET)
- Oh i read it but where do you want that i build the embassy? --Jesus Antonio (talk) 17:01, 3 December 2017 (CET)
- Well, you can build it here, on the east of Lok Yan Park. http://api.opengeofiction.net/#map=17/-9.63345/162.81746. --Happy mapping and God bless, Zhenkang (talk) 04:39, 4 December 2017 (CET)
- I will, I am now looking through Mariana's companies and sorting out the rubbish.There should be a 'Lost Country' team which can sort out the 'rubbish' create by disappearing users. I hope Mergany does not become one 'Lots Country', otherwise I will have to decide which of Mergan companies to keep!--Happy mapping and God bless, ZK (talk) 02:55, 8 January 2018 (CET)
- Well, happy Chinese New Year to you!--Happy mapping and may God bless you, ZK (talk) 02:27, 16 February 2018 (CET)
Hi Zhenkang, can I ask you to really slow down and wait at least 24 hours for people to respond to any questions you ask? You asked me if I was okay with splitting Babelic, then went ahead and made the new page within an hour. I was asleep during this time, and I just woke up to this. I'm unhappy that you didn't wait for my input, and I want you to remember that several people here, including me, have busy lives outside of OGF. Please be more patient next time. Chazeltine (talk) 16:56, 20 September 2019 (CEST)
Hi Zhenkang, I appreciate that you're updating all the pages to split Babelic into Babelic and Bai Hua. Just make sure you're using Bai Hua as the name of the Huayanic language, because also having "Bai Babelic" or "Baiyu" is confusing and doesn't tell people that the Chinese/Chinese-inspired language is Bai Hua. If you like, I can create these pages and update the references myself. Chazeltine (talk) 16:24, 26 September 2019 (CEST)
I prefer to keep these references as the old name, before OGF linguists in the 20th centiry decided to finally separate the two. You cam help redirect Bai babelic or Baiyu to Baihua language. And next time please message me privately instead of here. --Happy mapping and God blesses you, ZK (talk) 00:44, 27 September 2019 (CEST)
- As far as I'm concerned, this is not going to be a situation where it's your word against mine. Splitting two major language families significantly impacts the wiki and you also don't have a clean record of wiki edits. Keep in mind that the Bai Empire is a nonexistent country; whatever you have written on the Bai Empire should have no influence on the wiki at this time.
That said, while I'm interested in developing Bai Hua, I'm concerned that we have a disagreement about what Bai Hua should look like. I am more than happy to discuss it somewhere on this wiki. Chazeltine (talk) 04:37, 27 September 2019 (CEST)
- I rather not discuss anything else further on Bai Hua or Bai Empire for now. Keep the status quo for now. I still wanted to keep the old name Babelic and make it an in world former name. If you disagree with me on this, just do what is necessary. I just wanted to do this to give some in-world confusion. As far as I am concerned, Bai Hua will be OGF Chinese and thats all.--Happy mapping and God blesses you, ZK (talk) 04:50, 27 September 2019 (CEST)